This mask is specifically designed for professional and high calibre hockey goal tenders and those who demand perfection.
This is an update on the setup used by Tim Thomas, a William M. Jennings Trophy winner, 2× Vezina Trophy Winner, Conn Smythe Trophy winner and Stanley Cup champion.
MAGE SERIES SPEC SHEET
- Based on the Tim Thomas shell Shape
- Modified certified stainless Catteye cage
- Longer face opening, larger cage size (vertically)
- Close fitting cage for better sight lines
- Innegra and fiberglass composite shell construction
- 2.4 lbs
- Reinforced chin area
- Pro Fit Back Plate
- 4 Point Elastic Harness
Available cages – Available cages – RS90 Cateye, Short Frame Cateye, Short Frame TT Cage
MAGE RS SIZING
Measure the circumference around your head just above your eyebrows. If you do not have a soft tape measure, wrap a piece of string or lace around your head, then lay the string flat and measure the distance with a metal tape measure or ruler.
Please allow 3-6 weeks for the mask to be made and assembled. If you need the mask sooner, please contact us to see what we have in stock.